Navigating through COVID-19
Spinato’s is committed to our community and caring for the health and well-being of our guests and team members and playing a constructive role in supporting the guidelines to reopen dine-in from local health officials and government leaders.
Your Spinato’s Experience may look different as we navigate this dynamic situation. Our commitment to you is that we will continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in transparency and science. After spending a few weeks to go over the guidelines suggested by the Arizona governor, the CDC, and local health departments, we’ve updated our steps of service and made a series of changes at all of our locations to help protect you, your fellow diners, and our team members.
We will be starting the reopening of our dine-in in phases. We will continue to be open for curbside delivery and no contact delivery during our normal operating hours of 11 am-8 pm M-Th, 11 am-9 pm Friday & Saturday, and 12-8 pm on Sundays.
Effective June 1st, we will be open for dine-in starting at 2 pm. Our guests can dine-in at our locations through Reservations Only. During this first phase, we will not allow walk-ins. You will be required to make a reservation. Additionally, at all our locations across the valley, every Monday from 2 pm-4 pm will be reserved for seniors (65 and older) and our vulnerable population. To make a reservation during the hours of 2 pm-4 pm, please call the location you would like to dine at. 5 pm-close on Mondays and all other days 2 pm to close will be designated for the general population. You can make those reservations online through google maps.
Read on to see all the changes we are making at our restaurants when we begin to resume operations for dine-in:
CHANGES FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- All team members will be wearing face coverings and gloves and will practice safe social distancing when possible.
- All team members will participate in increased handwashing and glove change practices.
- All team members are required to pass a health check before working each shift.
- We will have created new positions and designated team members to cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the restaurant every 30 min.
- We will continue to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public guidelines between table turns.
CHANGES FOR YOU
- All guests entering our restaurants must wear a face covering. You do not need to wear it while eating and drinking, but anytime not seated at your table, you need to wear a face covering.
- Our overall hours of operation will continue to be 11 am-8 pm M-TH, 11 am-9 pm F & Sat, and 12 pm-8 pm Sun for curbside pick up and no contact delivery. Dine-in options will start at 2 p.m. by Reservation only. Mondays from 2 pm -4 pm is reserved for the senior (65 and older) and vulnerable population, and then 5 p.m. for the general population. The rest of the week, T-Sun, 2 pm to close, dine-in is open to the general population by Reservation Only.
- For curbside pickup-please continue to wait in your vehicles-DO NOT WALK UP TO OR INTO THE RESTAURANT. We are not allowing guests to congregate in front of the restaurant, curbside pick-up areas, or lobby of the restaurants.
- For dine-in. Once you arrive at the restaurant, you will need to WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE until you receive a text (through the reservation system) that your table is ready.
- Every guest will need to verify he/she has not tested positive, have symptoms, or been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for 14 days preceding the reservation date. If you have, or you refuse to verify, you will be asked to return after you have been clear for 14 days to protect the health and safety of our team members and guests, or when this requirement is eliminated from our process.
- Some locations will have separate entrances for dine-in. These entrances will be clearly marked. Please read and abide by all posted signs.
- All guests for dine-in will need to make a reservation through google maps. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
- Maximum 10 people per party. If your party is over 10 guests, you will have to be split among separate tables and asked to social distance yourself. Please be mindful, with limited tables available for seating during this time, not all requests for a party of 10 can be accommodated. Availability will be at the discretion of the Manager on Duty pending reservation count for the day/time requested.
- All bar seats at all our locations are temporarily closed. You must be seated at a table for service.
- All seating has been mapped out and measured to meet social distancing requirements. Do not seat or move a table that has been marked as “unusable”.
- Sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrances at each of our locations and are available for guests and team members.
- We have replaced all linen napkins with disposable napkins. Refills will be filled into a new glass each time.
- There will be no condiment caddies on the tables. Please ask your server for sugar, salt, pepper, cheese, and pepper flakes. They will be brought out to you as individual servings.
- No Menus will be offered at the table. Contactless menus can be accessed online through a QR code that will be available on each table for you to access.
- For any left-overs you wish to take with you, you will be asked to box your own food at your table. We will provide you with a to-go box.
- Our bathrooms have been converted into single-occupancy units.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing and safety protocols recommend by public health officials.
We appreciate your support, understanding, and patience as we implement these new procedures. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes in operations and offerings, as well as our dine-in hours expanding and/or changing.
If you would still rather wait to rejoin us for dine-in service, all of our locations remain open for curbside takeout and delivery during our operating hours.